Thinking of applying for a postgraduate course at De Montfort University?
Have you graduated this year or within the last few years from De Montfort or another university? Do you have extensive work experience in a field that you want to complete a postgraduate degree in?
Applying for a post graduate course at De Montfort University could not be simpler. Applications are made directly through the DMU website.
We have created a handy step by step guide to get you started!
Applying for a postgraduate course at De Montfort University: Step by Step
- Search for the course you want to apply for in the search box on the DMU homepage:
2. Once you have found the course page, scroll down to the bottom of the page, look for the how to apply section and click find out more:
3. You will be directed to this page. To apply for the course, you need to apply through the DMU applications portal
4. You will be re-directed to the applications portal. Do not click ENROL HERE! (Although it may be tempting!) Click on the apply for a course tab.
5. Choose the correct academic year for your application and search for your course using the keywords search:
Hope this helps guys! Remember you can always give us a ring on 0116 250 6070 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.